Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
After a few sloppier attempts, I'm finally getting the hang of the purled increase as I start my first sleeve. This cardigan project has been good, as each step adds one or two new challenges. As I was working through my last row, I was reading ahead in the pattern for the instructions for the collar -- in so doing, I noticed I was knitting while reading. This is progress!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
The back and both fronts are now done, started on the first sleeve tonight. Trying to reverse all the shapings mentally was tough -- the pattern didn't lay it out for me -- but I think I did ok. If not, the errors are in the armpits anyway.